Camp Swing Terms & Conditions
- For cancellations before 9/1/2012 a $50 fee will be deducted.
- For cancellations before 10/10/2012, a $100 fee will be deducted.
- From 10/11 to 10/18/2012 there will be no refunds unless there is an active wait list. In this case a $125 fee will be deducted.
- After 10/22/2012, there will be no refunds.
- Work Study participants will not receive any refund unless an agreed upon replacement can be found. In this case a $35 fee will be deducted.
(Each camper will have to agree to the conditions below when they register for camp.)
- I understand that all partner dancing require physical stamina and that I must be in excellent health to attend Camp Swing.
- I understand that the Mendocino Woodlands is a rural, rugged camp and I assume all responsibility for my health & wellbeing in these potentially hazardous conditions.
- I understand that no pets or candles are allowed.
The Participant of Camp Swing covenants with the Organizers and all Associates (including but not limited to, all Staff, Instructors and Volunteers) of Camp Swing that the Organizers and Associates shall not be liable for any damages or liability of any kind or for any injury to or death of persons or damage to property of Participant or any other person during the term of this Agreement defined as October 26-28, 2012, for any cause whatsoever by reason of the use, occupancy and enjoyment of Camp Swing and the Mendocino Woodlands by the Participant. Participant further covenants that s/he will indemnify and hold harmless the Organizers and Associates of Camp Swing from all liability whatsoever, on account of such real or claimed damage or injury and from all liens, claims and demands arising out of Camp Swing.